"sweet . tangy . spiced"
Serve our winter spiced fruit and honey confit with all your favorite festive dishes from baked brie to charcuterie boards, to roast turkey, ham, duck or pork tenderloin. Spoon atop goats cheese, cream cheese, cheddar or blue cheese. Add this spiced dried fruit chutney to a holiday stuffing mix or atop puff pastry appetizers and desserts.
Winter Spiced Fruits and Honey Confit
A sweet pickled dried fruit confit with aromatic winter spices, fresh rosemary, candied oranges and honey. Glistening colorful cherries, apricots, cranberries and golden sultanas dress up all your favorite festive dishes from a baked brie to a roast pork tenderloin. Add this spiced fruit and honey confiture to a holiday stuffing mix or serve alongside baked ham, duck and roast turkey. For a delicious holiday spread, add to a charcuterie board or cheese plate. Beautiful spooned onto goats cheese, crostini toasts or alongside blue cheese. Use in desserts including bread pudding, apple strudel or spoon atop cheesecake.
Jar Size: 13 oz
- Winter Spiced Fruit and Honey Confit For Charcuterie and Cheese Pairings: A festive gorgeous addition to a holiday cheese plate or charcuterie board. Add to a baked brie, spoon atop goats cheese or cream cheese, add alongside blue cheese or cheddar. Serve with prosciutto, ham, foie gras or paté.
- Winter Spiced Fruits and Honey Mini Tarts - Spoon atop mini tart shells with goats cheese, blue cheese or brie and bake for 10 minutes. Garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs. Pair with wine for a simple and elegant cocktail party appetizer.
- Winter Spiced Fruits and Honey Confiture as An Accompaniment to Roasted Meats - Serve on the table alongside roasted turkey, a baked ham, rack of lamb or pork tenderloin. Serve with chicken sausages, pork chops or meat pie.
- Winter Spiced Fruits and Honey Chutney For Sandwiches - Add to a roast turkey and brie panini for a sweet spiced and tangy twist or to a grilled cheese for a festive snack. Mix this spiced fruit chutney into mayo along with chopped nuts, celery and seasoning for a chicken salad sandwich that is just delicious (serve on a croissant).
- Stir Winter Spiced Fruit Chutney into Stuffing, Couscous or Rice - Add this sweet spiced dried fruit chutney to your holiday stuffing mix with fresh herbs for an extra special festive recipe! You can also add to couscous dishes or fold through rice for a side dish.
Add Winter Spiced Fruit Chutney To Vegetables - Stir a spoonful of our Winter Spiced Fruit and Honey Confit onto roasted Brussels sprouts or over roasted butternut squash or parsnips.
Use our Winter Spiced Fruit and Honey Confit in Desserts - Use in place of dried fruits for a variety of desserts from apple strudel, to bread pudding, rice pudding, atop cheesecake or atop baked apples.
|Serving Size: 17g | 1Tbsp
Calories: 40 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Sodium: 20 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 9 g
Added Sugars: 6 g
Protein: 0 g
Ingredients: Dried Fruit Medley (apricots, cherries, sultanas, cranberries), Apple, Non GMO Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Handmade Fresh Candied Oranges, White Wine, Honey, Custom Blended Spices, Fresh Rosemary, Kosher Salt.
May contain occasional fruit pit
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame and Milk May Be Present