"creamy . nutty . tangy"
Serve our Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing, Marinade and Sauce with: Asian salads, salmon, chicken, Japanese coleslaw, roasted vegetables, steak, noodles, as a nutty caramelizing glaze, marinade or dipping sauce.
Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing, Marinade & Sauce
If you go out for Japanese and typically order the shredded lettuce salad with that amazing Japanese sesame dressing on it...well this is that dressing! Our Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing, Marinade and Sauce is made traditionally from a fusion of Japanese ingredients including Dashi, Toasty Sesame, Mirin, Ginger, Sake and miso . This light, creamy and nutty Asian salad dressing is perfect as a dipping sauce, marinade or glaze and is delicious drizzled over a mixed greens salad, seared tuna steaks, hibachi grilled steak, chicken schnitzel and roasted veggies. It's a delightful Japanese sesame dipping sauce for rice paper rolls and potstickers and makes a wonderful sesame dressing for a Japanese coleslaw or soba noodle salad. Our Japanese Sesame Dressing is handmade in small batches with non gmo ingredients.✓ Non GMO
✓ No Added Preservatives
✓ No MSG
✓ Additive Free
✓ Gluten Free
✗ Contains soy & sesame
|Dressing . Sauce . Dipping . Glaze . Seasoning|
- Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing: You know that sesame dressing you get on the side salad in a Japanese bento box... well this is it! Our Japanese Sesame Dressing also makes a wonderful Japanese coleslaw- just mix with shredded cabbage and carrot. Drizzle over a salad fresh cucumber, soba noodles and sesame seeds.
- Japanese Sesame Miso Sauce: All our products are designed to be use hot or cold as a dressing sauce, glaze or marinated. Our Japanese Sesame Miso makes a fantastic sauce and marinade for green vegetables, roasted squash, grilled steak, chicken, cod and salmon.
- Japanese Sesame Miso Glaze: Glaze a whole roast chicken with a couple of tablespoons of our Japanese Sesame Miso Sauce every 20 min or so and the result is a rich satay like nutty crust. Use as a glaze for broiled fish.
- Japanese Sesame Miso Dipping Sauce: Use our Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing as a dipping sauce for Japanese dumplings, potstickers, rice paper rolls, shrimp, beef and chicken skewers
- Roasted Veggies with Japanese Sesame Miso Dressing: From green beans and and tender broccoli to roasted butternut squash, baby carrots and eggplant, this dressing will liven up all those veggies.
|Serving Size: 15 g |1Tbsp|
Total Fat: 1.5 g
Sat Fat: 0g
Sodium: 210 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Added Sugars: 2 g
Ingredients: Dashi (kombu-sea vegetables & spring water), Rice Vinegar, Miso (water, rice, non gmo soy beans, salt, alcohol) Mirin (rice cooking wine) Non GMO Brown Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tahini (roasted sesame seed puree), Sesame Oil, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Garlic, Xanthan Gum
Contains: Soy, Sesame
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans and Milk May Be Present
Refrigerate After Opening