Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Grilled Peaches with Honey Marscarpone and Balsamic Blueberry Drizzle
Our Balsamic Blueberry Maple Vinegar reduced down on the stove top makes a sweet sticky glaze that is decadent over these grilled peaches with decadent honey mascarpone. A 5 minute dessert that's both healthy and delicious.
Peaches cut in 1/2 and pits removed
Wozz! Balsamic Blueberry Maple Vinegar (Winner of Yankee Magazine's 2014 Editor's Choice Award!)
- Turn oven broiler on.
- Grill flesh side of peaches in hot grill pan for 3-4 minutes until nice grill marks appear,
- Place grilled peaches flesh side up on parchment paper on baking sheet and fill peach centers with honey.
- Broil in oven on 2nd rack from top for 10 minutes
- During the last 3 minutes of broiling, make your Balsamic Blueberry Drizzle.In a small saucepan, heat balsamic blueberry maple dressing on medium high heat until just comes to a small boil, then reduce down to low, frequently removing from heat and stirring and placing back on heat. Watch it carefully, because it can quickly turn to candy..once it appears a little thick and sticky remove from heat.
- Remove peaches from oven and assemble your dessert.
- Place roasted peach half on plate and top with a dollop of Mascarpone and drizzle with balsamic blueberry sauce.