"light . sweet . fresh"
Spicy Summer Mango Chutney and Simmer Sauce
Our Spicy Summer Mango Chutney and Simmer Sauce combines the rich sweetness of summer ripened mango and succulent dates with added notes of cumin, ginger and mustard seeds and a touch of chili for a medium spice finish. Wozz! has taken the essence of summer to maintain a straight from the tree tasting mango chutney, rather than an over sweetened stewed green fruit recipe. This mango chutney is delightful and traditional accompaniment to Indian curries, dals and naan and makes a delicious cooking simmer sauce for chicken, pork and ham. Try our favorite mango chutney chicken over coconut rice recipe for a quick weeknight meal. Our Spicy Summer Mango Chutney also makes a fantastic condiment to spoon over burgers, fajitas, tacos, salmon and grilled shrimp.
✓ Fresh Seasonal Mango
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Additive Free
✓ No Thickeners
✓ Medium Spice
Gift Idea! Add our Spicy Summer Mango Chutney to a gourmet gift basket geared toward the Indian food lover or creative cook. Our condiment lovers gift box is a nice pick and includes this mango chutney.
- Chicken Fajita's with Spicy Mango Chutney - Brown chicken with red onion, red peppers, red kidney beans, and spices. Finish with Wozz! Spicy Summer Mango Chutney, coriander/cilantro and lime, wrap in flour tortillas and bake.
- Mango Chutney Dressing- A Tablespoon of Wozz! Spicy Summer Mango Chutney, juice of 1 lime, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, chopped chives.
- Mango Chutney Simmer Sauce - Shred a rotisserie chicken and add to pan with Spicy Summer Mango Chutney. Heat through and serve over coconut rice.
- Mango Chutney for Indian Curries - Serve as a side or accompaniment to all Indian dishes including Korma, Tikka Marsala, Vindaloo, Poppadums, Samosa and Salads.
- Mango Chutney Accompaniment for Grilled and Roasted Meats. Try these Ginger Soy Marinated Grilled Pork Chops with Wozz! Spicy Summer Mango Chutney.
|Serving Size: 30g | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 40 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
Sugars: 8g (% naturally from fruit)
|Vitamin A 3%||Vitamin C 11%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 1%|
Ingredients: Mango, Cider vinegar. Lemon juice 100%. Dates. Cane sugar. Ginger (fresh). Garlic (fresh). Fruit pectin. Mustard seeds. Chili. Custom Blended Spices.