These sweet sticky ginger soy marinated chicken wings are the bomb! Dressed and basted with our best selling ginger soy infusion dressing marinade and sauce and then finished with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds. The perfect Asian style wing recipe for game day and just an awesome appetizer for parties and entertaining.
2 lb Chicken Wings
1/2 bottle Wozz! Ginger Soy Infusion Dressing & Marinade
2 Tbsp Sesame seed oil
1Tbsp Sesame seeds
Spring Onions for garnish
- Trim and clean wings.
- Place in a snap lock bag or container and marinate in the Wozz! Ginger Soy Infusion Dressing / Marinade for 4 hours (overnight even better)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F
- Evenly space wings on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes (save the marinade)
- Remove from oven and spoon a little extra marinade over each wing and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Pile high on a serving plate garnished with sliced spring onions