"sweet . earthy . elegance"
Spiced Beet Vinegar
Our Spiced Beet Vinegar is a wonderful full bodied finishing vinegar infused with the sweetness of fresh roasted beets sourced from local farms and a medley of spices including bay leaf, all spice, whole cinnamon, cumin and orange peel. With it's slightly thicker consistency it makes an elegant salad dressing and light glaze. Fantastic over a simple bibb lettuce salad with red onion, fresh orange and Feta cheese and over roasted red meats and roasted vegetables. This beet infused vinegar can be used as a shrub or drinking vinegar in cocktails and seltzer. A modern approach to traditional gourmet vinegars, our Spiced Beet Vinegar is a two time Specialty Food Association sofi™ Finalist Winning both Silver and Bronze for Outstanding Vinegar and the 2018 GOOD FOOD Awards Winner.
Not only is our Spiced Beet Vinegar delicious, it's packed with all the nutrients you get from fresh beets and apple cider vinegar! From aiding in liver detoxification to lowering blood pressure, beets and apple cider vinegar are both renowned superfoods. For a super healthy and delicious lunch try our Spiced Beet Vinegar over a salad of baby kale and crispy roasted chickpeas or try our vinegar drizzled over roasted baby carrots with a sprinkle of feta cheese!
These wonderful gourmet vinegars go through a slow infusion process. The results being vinegar with a slightly thicker consistency, rich natural flavor, color and just enough sweetness to balance the acidity. A method that can not be rushed and is only achieved using whole fruit ingredients, patience and time. Our Spiced Beet Vinegar displays a wonderful spiced earthiness with delicate beet flavor. Designed to be used at the end of cooking to dress and season food.
Bottle Size: 250 mL
✓ Free of Gluten
✓ Free of Additives & Colors
✓ Fresh Roasted Beet
✓ Slow Infusion
✓ Vegan Friendly
Fresh Garden Salad with Feta and Wozz! Spiced Beet Vinegar
|Dress . Sauce . Season . Marinade . Drinks|
- Spiced Beet Vinegar Dressing: Use our Spiced Beet Vinegar as a simple salad dressing. No oil needed! Try it over a mozzarella tomato caprése salad.
- Spiced Beet Vinegar Finishing Sauce: For quality cuts of beef, lamb or salmon; use our Spiced Beet Vinegar as a finishing sauce; simply drizzle over at the end of cooking. You can also warm and thicken with butter in a pan like you would a buerre blanc sauce or just make a quick reduction sauce by simmering in a pan on the stovetop until bubbly.
- Spiced Beet Vinegar Seasoning: Add a little touch wherever a recipe calls for an acid such as lemon, lime, vinegar or verjuice. Drizzle over roasted root vegetables like these roasted baby carrots with feta and our Spiced Beet Vinegar
- Spiced Beet Vinegar Marinade: Get away from heavy over powering marinades and enhance the natural flavors of meats with our Spiced Beet Vinegar.
- Spiced Beet Vinegar Shrub and Drinking Vinegar: Yes in drinks! Mix our spiced beet vinegar with just seltzer water or a little rum/whiskey and fresh orange slice.
|Serving Size: 15g | 1Tbsp|
Calories: 27 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 1%|
Ingredients: New England Fresh Beets, Cider Vinegar, Red Wine, Non GMO Cane Sugar, Spices, Orange Zest, Xanthan Gum