"sweet. spicy. umami"
Serve our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce with bbq pork ribs, chicken, shrimp, salmon, steak, potstickers, stir fry, rice, bibimbap, vegetables and noodles.
Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce
Our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce, Marinade and Dipping Sauce is a sweet and savory spicy barbecue sauce infused with tart raspberries, toasted sesame. organic tamari, fresh garlic, ginger and umami rich gochujang chili paste. The raspberries give a subtle vibrant fruity lift to the earthy deep flavor of the fermented gochujang chili paste resulting in a delicious well balanced flavor profile. The chili heat level is about a 4-5/10, so a nice medium chili finish but not overpowering spice.
Our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce is a fantastic Asian barbecue sauce for grilling pork ribs and chicken and is a spectacular glazing sauce for a variety of dishes from pan seared salmon and pork chops to sweet and spicy Korean chicken wings. If you are vegetarian, this sauce is delicious over stir fried veggies and rice or simply drizzled over steamed bok choy, broccoli or sugar snap peas.
This distinctive sauce is ideal for traditional Korean dishes including Korean Bibimbap (a Korean mince beef and rice dish with stir fried veggies), Korean beef bulgogi and Korean style grilled steak. This sauce is versatile and can be used for just about anything from burgers, to sashimi and noodles to veggies and fried rice to salmon, barbecue chicken pizza to braised pork belly tacos! It's our newest release and we are loving it!
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Additive Free
✓ Made with Fresh Ingredients
Wozz! Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce Takes Home Gold at 2022 NYC Fancy Food Show sofi™ Awards - wins Best in BBQ Sauce Category
|dress . dip . glaze . season . sauce . marinade|
Korean Gochujang BBQ Marinade and Grill Sauce: Use our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce to marinate pork ribs, chicken, steak, salmon and shrimp.
- Korean Raspberry Gochujang Stir Fry Sauce: A Korean stir fry sauce for pork and vegetables with noodles or rice.
- Korean Bibimbap Sauce: Korean Gochujang is a beloved sauce for Korean bibimbap dishes which are made with minced beef, stir fried rice, veggies including spinach, carrots, mushrooms and usually topped with fried egg sunny side up.
- Korean Raspberry Gochujang Dipping Sauce: Use our Korean Gochujang Sauce as a sweet and spicy dipping sauce for dumplings and pot stickers.
- Korean Gochujang Wing Sauce: Toss our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce with fried chicken wings or use as a basting sauce for grilled chicken wings.
- Korean Glazing Sauce: Use our Korean Raspberry Gochujang BBQ Sauce as a glazing sauce for salmon, shrimp, pork and vegetables such as steamed bok choy, broccoli or sugar snap peas.
|Serving Size: 15ml | 1 Tbsp|
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 140 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 1 g
|Vitamin D 0%||Potassium 20 mg 0%|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 0 %|
Ingredients: Raspberries, Organic Tamari, Non GMO Cane Sugar, Gochujang Red Chili Pepper Paste, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Red Wine, Chili, Spices, Vinegar, Sesame, Kosher Salt
Contains: Soy, Gluten
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame and Milk May Be Present