"traditional . tart . tang"
Serve our Cranberry Chutney with roast pork, turkey, duck, chicken, ham, sandwich, wraps, salad, soft cheese such as brie and camembert
Cranberry Orange Cognac Chutney
A traditional cranberry chutney with an orange inspired twist. Bursting with fruit, tang and a hint of orange Cognac liquor, this gourmet chutney is made with New England cranberries, fresh hand candied oranges, apples, raisins and our own blend of warm aromatic spices.
Our Cranberry Orange Cognac Chutney makes a beautiful cranberry sauce for all your roasted meats including chicken, turkey (of course), pork and is delicious with baked ham! Pair with Camembert and Brie cheese for a holiday entertaining favorite. This cranberry orange chutney is also a perfect addition to a grilled cheese sandwich or chicken panini. Check out our grilled chicken, brie and cranberry sandwich recipe here. Always a favorite spooned over a hot open faced turkey sandwich with stuffing and gravy.
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Additives Free
✓ Less Sugars
✓ Vegan Friendly
Jar Size 12 OZ
|Dress . Sauce . Glaze . Side|
Gift Idea! Always a fantastic festive choice for a holiday gourmet gift basket or for the holiday hostess who loves to entertain.
- Cranberry Chutney For Cheese Plate: Pairs Perfectly with Baked Brie, Camembert, Cheddar and Goats Cheese.
- Cranberry Chutney Side: A delicious handcrafted cranberry sauce for all your roasted white meats. The perfect accompaniment to roast turkey with gravy and stuffing!
- Cranberry Salad Dressing: All our condiments are designed to use hot or cold as a sauce, glaze, side or dressing. Whisk with a little bit of red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper and toss through a salad of baby spinach, red onion, thin brie slices, avocado and candied walnuts. You can also mix with mayonnaise for a cranberry chicken salad sandwich.
- Cranberry Orange and Cognac Sauce: Sweet and Sour Chicken Idea: Brown chicken with red onion and chopped garlic. Add 1 cup of apple juice, bring to a simmer and reduce by half. Finish with Wozz! Cranberry Orange Cognac Chutney and Fresh basil. Serve with wild rice.
- Cranberry Orange and Cognac Glaze: Our cranberry chutney makes a delicious glaze for pork, turkey, chicken and crockpot meatballs.
|Serving Size: 30g | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 53 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 13g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
|Vitamin A 21%||Vitamin C 19%|
|Calcium <1%||Iron 0%|
Ingredients: Cranberries. Apples. Raisins. Fresh Orange Juice 100%. Cane Sugar (non-gmo). Fresh Orange. Cognac Liquor, Cider Vinegar, Custom Blended Spices, Salt.
★ Cranberries pack a healthy punch due to the significant amount of flavonoids they contain. Flavonoids are some of the most powerful and effective antioxidant compounds available to humans. Because our bodies are unable to produce flavonoids naturally, we must obtain them from our diet, so eating cranberries can be extremely beneficial.
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans and Milk May Be Present