"sweet . tangy . spicy"
Serve our Vietnamese Mint Lime and Chili Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce, Dressing and Marinade with: salad, vermicelli noodles, as a nuoc cham dipping sauce for spring rolls, rice paper rolls, steamed dumplings, shrimp, a marinade for chicken, pork, lamb chops, seafood and vegetables.
Vietnamese Mint Chili Lime Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce, Dressing and Marinade
A bright sweet sour and mildly spicy dressing and dipping sauce inspired by the traditional Vietnamese dipping sauce, nuoc cham. Organic green tea is infused with fresh sweetened lime, chili, fresh mint, toasted sesame, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce for a deliciously savory nuoc cham.
This sauce is layered with the satisfying clash of sweet, sour, salt and spice is perfect for all your Asian style noodle salads - served either hot or cold. This nuoc cham is a delicious dipping sauce for rice paper rolls, spring rolls, jumbo shrimp, Vietnamese pancakes and chicken skewers and makes a fantastic sauce or marinade for grilled seafood, fish, chicken, meatballs and lamb.
GOLD Winner Best Condiment NYC Fancy Food Show 2019 & 2022
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Green Tea
✓ High in Antioxidants
✓ Oil Free
✗ Not suitable for Vegans
(contains fish sauce)
| dress . dip . season . sauce . marinade
- Vietnamese Dressing: Use Wozz! Vietnamese Mint Lime Chili Dressing on a green papaya salad with fresh mint and cucumber or on a noodle salad with crispy pork, bean sprouts, sliced red onion and shredded carrot. Toss through sliced cucumbers.
- Season: Use Wozz! Mint Lime Chili Sauce to season ground pork - add cilantro, bean sprouts and peanuts and wrap in lettuce leaves.
- Vietnamese Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce: Use as a nuoc cham dipping sauce for Vietnamese rice paper rolls, spring rolls and dumplings.
- Vietnamese Mint Lime Chili Nuoc Cham Sauce: Use this nuoc cham as an exotic mint sauce for lamb and shrimp. Toss through hot noodles with bean sprouts, shrimp and torn fresh mint.
- Vietnamese Lime Mint Chili Marinade: Use Wozz! Mint Lime Chili Sauce as a marinade for beef, shrimp, lamb, fish and pork.
|Serving Size: 15 mL | 1 Tbsp|
Calories: 35 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Sodium: 60 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 9g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 8 g
|Vitamin A 1%||Vitamin C 1%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 3%|
Ingredients: Green Tea Infusion (green tea, water) Non GMO Cane sugar, 100% Lime Juice, Rice Vinegar, Fish sauce (water anchovy sugar salt) Toasted sesame seeds, Fresh Mint, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Green Chili, Spices, xanthan gum.
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Sesame Seeds
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame and Milk May Be Present