"sweet . tangy . spicy"
Serve our Vietnamese Green Tea and Mint Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce, Dressing and Marinade with: salad, vermicelli noodles, as a nuoc cham dipping sauce for spring rolls, rice paper rolls, steamed dumplings, shrimp, a marinade for chicken, pork, lamb chops, seafood and vegetables.
Vietnamese Green Tea and Mint Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce, Dressing and Marinade
A bright sweet sour and mildly spicy dressing and dipping sauce inspired by the traditional Vietnamese dipping sauce, nuoc cham. Organic green tea is infused with fresh sweetened lime, chili, fresh mint, toasted sesame, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce for a deliciously savory nuoc cham.
This sauce is layered with the satisfying clash of sweet, sour, salt and spice is perfect for all your Asian style noodle salads. This nuoc cham is a delicious dipping sauce for rice paper rolls, spring rolls, jumbo shrimp, Vietnamese pancakes and chicken skewers and makes a fantastic sauce or marinade for grilled seafood, fish, chicken, meatballs and lamb.
GOLD Winner Best Condiment NYC Fancy Food Show 2019
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Green Tea
✓ High in Antioxidants
✓ Oil Free
✗ Not suitable for Vegans
(contains fish sauce)
| dress . dip . season . sauce . marinade
- Vietnamese Dressing: Use Wozz! Vietnamese Green Tea and Mint Nuoc Cham on a green papaya salad with fresh mint and cucumber or on a noodle salad with crispy pork, bean sprouts, sliced red onion and shredded carrot. Toss through sliced cucumbers.
- Season: Use Wozz! Vietnamese Green Tea and Mint Nuoc Cham as a sauce in ground pork - add cilantro, bean sprouts and peanuts and wrap in lettuce leaves.
- Vietnamese Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce: Use as a nuoc cham dipping sauce for Vietnamese rice paper rolls and spring rolls.
- Vietnamese Nuoc Cham Sauce: Use this nuoc cham as an exotic mint sauce for lamb and shrimp. Toss through hot noodles with bean sprouts, shrimp and torn fresh mint.
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce: Use as a Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce for fried shrimp, wontons and spring rolls.
- Vietnamese Lime Mint Marinade: Use Wozz! Vietnamese Green Tea Mint Nuoc Cham as a marinade for beef, shrimp, lamb, fish and pork.
|Serving Size: 30g | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 36 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 7g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
|Vitamin A 1%||Vitamin C 1%|
|Calcium 1%||Iron 3%|
Ingredients: Green Tea Infusion (green tea steeped in White Mountain spring water) Non GMO Cane sugar, Lime juice 100%, Rice Vinegar, Fish sauce (water anchovy sugar salt) Toasted sesame seeds, Fresh Mint, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Green Chili, xantham gum.
Please note our products are made in a Facility Where: Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Sesame and Milk May Be Present