"sweet . chili . spice"
Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Savory Spread
Our Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Spread is sweet, tangy and spicy! Handmade with roasted red peppers, fresh garlic and ginger and our own “Super Hot Chilli Sambal” for spice, we describe it as a hot pepper jelly with a whole lot of flavor and a medium heat level (about 5/10 on the heat scale - a nice bit of heat without being overpowering). Serve this delicious hot pepper jelly alongside crackers, cream cheese & bad t.v.! Use as an Asian stir-fry sauce or as marinade for hot pepper jelly glazed salmon and sweet and spicy chili chicken wings. Spread onto your favorite sandwich or slather over your morning bagel with cream cheese. Our Thai Hot Pepper Spread is a favorite for holiday entertaining; simply pour over a soft cheese such as camembert, brie or cream cheese and serve with crackers or crostini. Our Thai Hot Pepper Jelly also makes a fantastic sweet chili dipping sauce for egg rolls, chicken fingers, shrimp, pot stickers and wontons.
Jar Size 12 OZ
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Preservative Free
✓ No additives or colors
✓ Medium Heat
| Spread . Glaze . Dipping Sauce . Marinade
Gift Idea! Our Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Spread makes a fantastic gourmet gift for the cheese lover and entertainer. Add to a gourmet gift basket with a bottle of wine, brie cheese and crackers. Also a great gift for the spicy condiment lover, check out our Spicy Lovers Gift Box here.
- Thai Hot Pepper Dressing: Mix 1-2 Tablespoons of Wozz! Thai Hot Pepper Jelly with a little water, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and your favorite fresh herbs. Drizzle over salad and finish with sesame seeds.
- Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Dipping Sauce: Serve our Thai Hot Pepper Spread as a sweet chili dipping sauce for grilled shrimp skewers, fried or grilled calamari, steak tips, spring rolls, potstickers, egg rolls, wontons or dumplings.
- Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Stir Fry Sauce: Add our Thai Hot Pepper Spread to any Asian stir-fry or noodle dish for a sauce with sweetness and spice.
- Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Glaze: Use as is or add lime juice and brush shrimp on the grill. Cover a clove studded Christmas ham and return to the oven, basting regularly. Use as a sauce for sweet chili wings!
- Thai Hot Pepper Jelly Entertaining Accompaniment and Cheese Pairing: Of course our Thai Hot Pepper Spread can be served with crackers, cream cheese and bad tv for the ultimate snack. Yum Scrum.
|Serving Size: 30g | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 109 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
|Vitamin A 1%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 1%|
Ingredients: Roasted Bell Pepper, Onion, Non GMO Cane sugar, Cider Vinegar, Lemon juice 100%, Wozz! Super Hot Chili Sambal (Thai chilis, onion, bell peppers, lemon juice 100%, ginger, garlic, fish sauce(water anchovy sugar salt) Fruit pectin, sea salt.