Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Savory Spread
"sweet . tart . spiced"
A gourmet sour cherry spread infused with aromatic spices and red wine. Serve this cherry spread with: cheese, crackers, charcuterie, ham, sausages, duck, steaks, pork, foie gras, pate, cheesecake, chocolate.
Our Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Spread is made with juicy whole cherries sourced from upstate New York. The cherries are immersed in a red wine reduction sauce with fragrant winter spices including cinnamon and allspice. It finishes with a touch of cracked black pepper making it ideal for savory dishes but subtle enough for desserts and sweets. This gourmet sour cherry spread is ideal for cheese pairings and charcuterie boards and makes a great addition to roasted duck, pork tenderloin, sausages and ham. For a cheese board, our Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Spread pairs with a variety of cheese from goats cheese and blue cheese to brie and cream cheese. Serve with foie gras or pate for a sophisticated indulgence. With it's vibrant color, whole juicy cherries and warm winter spices, this spread makes a fantastic gift for the holiday hostess! Serve with a Christmas cheese plate or holiday ham for a gorgeous and delicious accompaniment.
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Additive Free
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Mild Spice
✓ Non GMO
Our Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Spread can be used in both sweet or savory dishes.
- Sour Cherry Spice Wine Pan Seared Sausages: Add our sour cherry spread to a pan sauce with a touch of balsamic and pour over these sausages or ham.
- Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Dessert Sauce: Spoon our spiced sour cherry spread over your favorite mini cheesecakes, ice cream, pancakes, chocolate cake or try this Cherry Cheese Dirt Cake with goats cheese and marscapone.
- Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Dressing: Whisk our Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Spread into red wine or balsamic vinegar and pour over a grilled chicken and blue cheese salad.
- Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Low Sugar Jam: Use as a cherry jam for your morning toast or with biscuits scones and whipped cream!
- Sour Cherry Spiced Wine Side: Serve as a side condiment to ham steak, roast turkey, chicken breast, duck and pork chops, as a cranberry sauce alternative.
Nutrition * Health
Ingredients: Sour Cherries, Burgundy Wine, Non Gmo Brown Cane Sugar, Non GMO Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Fresh Ginger, Spices, 100% Lemon Juice (not from concentrate), Fruit Pectin, Kosher Salt.
May Contain Occasional Cherry Pits