Orange Ginger Baked Cod in Foil Recipe
This citrus and ginger baked cod is an easy, delicious and healthy low maintenance meal, with no mess, chopping or clean up! Fresh cod is placed on a bed of couscous with our Thai Orange Ginger Relish spooned on top and wrapped in foil. The results are amazing...a tangy savory orange glazed cod with a bit of chili kick on a bed of flavorful couscous. Too easy!
Orange Ginger Baked Cod Recipe
Wozz! Thai Orange Ginger Relish
Raw Couscous (1 Tbs for each cod fillet foil packet)
Spring Onions Sliced
Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Salt and Pepper
Aluminum Foil sheets to wrap
Orange Ginger Baked Cod Method:
1. Take your foil and rub with butter
2. Place raw couscous in center of foil with some of the cilantro, sliced spring onions seasoned with salt and pepper
3. Place cod fillet on top and season with a little salt & pepper
(If the fillet is a little large cut in half and make a separate foil packet for each fillet)
4. Spread 1-2 Tbs of Wozz! Thai Orange Ginger Relish over the cod fillet, top with a knob of butter, pinch of spring onions and cilantro
5. Pull up edges of foil and crimp together to form a little parcel and place on a baking tray.
6. Place tray in a preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes with fork.
Serve in foil with a side salad.
Orange Ginger Baked Cod additional tweaks and tips:
All the flavors from the Thai Orange and Ginger Relish season the cod fillet like a squeeze of lemon, all hot excess juices and flavors are absorbed by the raw couscous as it cooks.
Our Thai Orange Ginger Relish makes this recipe so easy, no making of a sauce or grating ginger or chopping up herbs and blending spices - we have done this work for you and all of our products are made with fresh non gmo ingredients, custom blended spices, fresh herbs and no preservatives!
Feel free to substitute another white fish in this recipe, haddock would be delicious as well.
You can of course add a number of additional sides to compliment your orange baked cod from green beans to broccoli to mashed cauliflower puree.