Orange Ginger Baked Cod
Yum! I'm making this.
This citrus and ginger baked cod is an easy, delicious and healthy low maintenance meal, with no mess, chopping or clean up.
IngredientsWhite Fish Fillet (skined & de-boned)
Foil to wrap
Wozz! Thai Orange Ginger Carrot Relish
1 Tbsp raw Couscous
Spring Onions Sliced ///
Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Take your foil and rub with some of the butter.
2. Place raw couscous on buttered foil with some of the coriander/cilantro, sliced spring onions seasoned with salt and pepper
3. Place cleaned fish fillet on top and season with a little salt & pepper
(If the fillet is a little large cut in half and stack the halves one on top of the other)
4. Spread a good Tbsp of Thai Orange Ginger Carrot Relish over the fish fillet, topped with a knob of butter, pinch of spring onions and coriander/cilantro
5. Pull up edges of foil and crimp together to form a little parcel and place on a baking tray.
6. Place tray in a preheated oven and bake at 350℉/180℃ for 10 minutes.
Serve in foil with a side salad.
★All the flavors from the Thai Orange and Ginger season like a squeeze of lemon, all hot excess juices and flavors are absorbed by the raw couscous as it cooks.