Orange Ginger Baked Cod
This citrus and ginger baked cod is an easy, delicious and healthy low maintenance meal, with no mess, chopping or clean up! Fresh cod is placed on a bed of couscous with our Thai Orange Ginger Relish spooned on top and wrapped in foil. The results are amazing...a tangy savory orange glazed cod with a bit of chili kick on a bed of flavorful couscous. Too easy!
Orange Ginger Baked Cod Ingredients
White Fish Fillet (skined & de-boned)
Foil to wrap
Wozz! Thai Orange Ginger Relish
1 Tbsp raw Couscous
Spring Onions Sliced
Fresh Cilantro Chopped
Salt and Pepper
Orange Ginger Baked Cod Method
1. Take your foil and rub with some of the butter.
2. Place raw couscous on buttered foil with some of the cilantro, sliced spring onions seasoned with salt and pepper
3. Place cleaned fish fillet on top and season with a little salt & pepper
(If the fillet is a little large cut in half and stack the halves one on top of the other, or make a separate foil packet for each fillet)
4. Spread a good Tbsp of Thai Orange Ginger Carrot Relish over the fish fillet, topped with a knob of butter, pinch of spring onions and cilantro
5. Pull up edges of foil and crimp together to form a little parcel and place on a baking tray.
6. Place tray in a preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes with fork.
Serve in foil with a side salad.
All the flavors from the Thai Orange and Ginger season like a squeeze of lemon, all hot excess juices and flavors are absorbed by the raw couscous as it cooks.