"light . sweet . savory"
Serve our Ginger Soy Sauce, Dressing and Marinade with: chicken, noodles, pot stickers, as a dipping sauce, as a stir fry sauce, as a marinade for fish, pork, steak tips, vegetables, as a salmon glaze
Ginger Soy Infusion Sauce, Dressing and Marinade
Wozz! Ginger Soy Stir Fry Sauce, Dressing and Marinade is a fusion of fresh hand chopped garlic and ginger marinated in Japanese dashi, rice wine vinegar and sweetened organic tamari. Finished with sesame seeds, it makes hands down THE BEST stir fry sauce and dipping sauce for potstickers, dumplings, wontons and egg rolls.
With it's versatility, you can also use our Ginger Soy Sauce as a marinade for chicken and steak tips, as a dressing for grilled chicken salads and as a cooking or simmer sauce for chicken, vegetable, rice and noodle dishes. This Ginger Soy Sauce makes a delectable glaze over salmon, cod or pan seared scallops and can be used as an Asian wing sauce.
Wozz! Ginger Soy Infusion was named the NYC Fancy Food Show sofi™ Gold Winner for best in show! This handcrafted sweet and savory sauce is a best seller.
✓ Preservative Free
✓ Additive Free
✓ Oil Free
✓ Non GMO Ingredients
✓ Gluten Free (organic tamari is used instead of soy)
✗ Not suitable for vegans (contains fish sauce)
Pictured Below: Shrimp Lo Mein Stiry Fry with our Ginger Soy Sauce
|dress . dip . glaze . season . sauce . marinade|
- Ginger Soy Marinade: All our sauces are designed to be used hot or cold, as a marinade, cooking and simmer sauce or dressing. Use our Ginger Soy Sauce to marinate tuna, salmon, fish, chicken, shrimp, wings and beef.
- Ginger Soy Dressing: Drizzle our Ginger Soy Dressing over a salad of grilled chicken, cucumber, fresh torn mint, red onion and chili julienne. Also delicious over a cold soba noodle salad with fresh chopped cilantro, red peper and sesame seeds.
- Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce: our ginger soy makes a fantastic dipping sauce for sushi, sashimi, dumplings, pot stickers and fried seafood.
- Ginger Soy Infusion Seasoning: Use our Ginger Soy Infusion sauce to add flavor other Asian styled soups, broths and sauces.
- Ginger Soy Stir Fry Sauce: Our Ginger Soy Infusion sauce makes the best stir fry sauce! Just toss through chicken and vegetables, shrimp and lo mein noodles or beef and broccoli stir fry. It's makes weeknight meals quick and delish. Our ginger soy infusion also makes nice light sauce for steamed and grilled fish and is the ultimate Asian wing sauce.
|Serving Size: 30ml | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 46 Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Sat Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 1%|
|Calcium 1%||Iron 1%|
Ingredients: Dashi (kombu-sea vegetables & deep well water) Non GMO Cane sugar. organic tamari (water, organic soy beans. salt, organic alcohol) Sake (rice wine) White wine. Lemon juice 100%. Fish sauce (anchovy. water. salt. sugar) Ginger. Garlic. Sesame seed (un-hulled. toasted) xanthan gum
made in a facility where: fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, soybeans and milk may be present
Refrigerate After Opening