Indian Spiced Beet Spread
"sweet . earthy . mild"
Serve our Indian Spiced Beet Spread with: goats cheese, blue cheese, feta, beef, lamb, sausages, burgers, venison, couscous, salad, as a dip, pizza base, with cheese or atop crostini and bruschetta
Our Indian Spiced Beet Spread is one of our best selling savory spreads and it's our original signature condiment. We use fresh beets from local farms and our own slow cooked blend of Indian spices and combine them with red wine and cider vinegar to make this lovely condiment which is both bold in color and flavor. It's sweet, earthy and mild with a long palate and a touch of acidity.
This Indian spiced beet spread is similar in texture to a relish and pairs perfectly with goats cheese, blue cheese, steak, lamb burgers and is excellent folded through salads, couscous or spread atop bruschetta or crostini. Fold it through hummus for the ultimate beet dip or sandwich spread. This gourmet beet spread is not only packed with fresh farm beets and flavor but it's full of healthy fresh non gmo ingredients. It's gluten free, vegan and one of our favorites!
✓ Free of Preservatives
✓ Free of Additives & Colors
✓ Vegan Friendly
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Liver Cleansing Beetroot Detox Article
We are proud to announce our Indian Spiced Beet Spread has won the 2018 NYC Fancy Food Show sofi™ Award!
Our Spiced Beet Spread is a great addition to any gourmet gift basket or cheese board. Try these creative ideas.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Couscous: Fold our Indian Spiced Beet spread through cooked couscous with chopped dried fig, nuts and cilantro. Alternatively swap out couscous for your favorite rice or grains.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Salad: Treat our Indian Spiced Beet Spread as you would pickled or roasted beets. Spoon through a salad of arugula with Feta cheese and pistachio nuts.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Dressing: add a dash of red wine vinegar or lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to our Indian Spiced Beet Spread for a healthy dressing for salad greens.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Tatziki/Yogurt dressing: Add 2 tablespoons of our Indian Spiced Beet Spread to 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt. Season with salt and pepper and fresh chopped mint. A great sauce for chicken skewers, pita sandwiches and lamb! Try our lamb gyros with beet tzatziki recipe.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Dip: Hummus - Tahini - Cream Cheese: Fold our Indian Spiced Beet Spread though your favorite dip recipe to make a bright full flavored beet hummus, cream cheese or tahini dip.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Beef Marinade: Combine 1 cup dry red wine, 2 tablespoon of Indian Spiced Beetroot, 2 garlic cloves crushed, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 an onion chopped.
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Sandwich Spread: For sandwiches, open sandwiches and crostini, our Indian Spiced Beet Spread is wonderful as a main ingredient or garnish. Spread on sourdough crostini top with goats cheese, grilled serve over baby spinach salad finished with salt and pepper. Beet spread and goats cheese crostini recipe
- ✤Indian Spiced Beet Veggie Burger: Use as a burger spread or fold our Indian Spiced Beet Spread into your favorite veggie meatball or burger recipes for a seasoning with a twist.
|Serving Size: 30g | 2Tbsp|
Calories: 61 Calories from Fat: 7
Total Fat: <1g
Sat Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
Ingredients: Beets (fresh) Wozz! curry paste (onion. garlic. cumin. coriander. white pepper. clove. cinnamon. sea salt. spices. paprika. star anise. fennel seed. bay leaf. olive oil) Red wine. Cane sugar-brown(non gmo). Cane sugar-white (non gmo). cider vinegar. Lemon juice 100%. Fruit pectin.